Stamped Garden Box
- Wooden flowerbox or crate
- On Board Lots of Letters*
- Serene Sunflower stamp set*
- Acrylic paints: white; mustard; rust; brown; green
- Stamping Sponges
- Watercolor brush
- 1. Note: Use sponges to apply paints to stamps. Reapply paint before stamping each image.
- 2. Basecoat flowerbox or crate white.
- 3. Use mustard paint to stamp three sunflowers on box as shown.
- 4. Use rust paint to stamp small sunflowers over mustard sunflowers.
- 5. Use brown paint to stamp sunflower centers. Use watercolor brush to blend colors and make small accent dots around flowers.
- 6. Use green paint to stamp leaves at edge of two sunflowers, and to paint letters to spell “garden”. Adhere letters to box.
by Renae Curtz for Stampin’ Up!