Halloween Costumes Mini Album
- Rectangle Scallop Journaling Coaster Pages (Maya Road)
- Anita's Black Metallic acrylic paint (Synta)
- Papers: Horizon (Pink Paislee); Eerie Alley Web Page (SEI); Spider Web Transparency (Creative Imaginations)
- Stickers: Eerie Elements (BasicGrey); Halloween Puffy Phrases (Momenta)
- Ribbon: orange grosgrain; sheer black/white dot
- Silver book ring (Caliber)
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- 1. Paint album pages black. Designer Tip: Paint only edges of chipboard that will be visible once photos and papers are in place to save time and paint. Let dry completely.
- 2. Cut papers to fit album pages and covers, leaving space for photos. Adhere papers; add stickers.
- 3. Trim and adhere Halloween photos; add stickers.
- 4. Cut transparency sheet to cover front and back covers.
- 5. Align pages and punch holes for binder ring using Crop-A-Dile. Insert binder ring; tie on ribbons.
by Carolyn King