Hugs & Kisses Card & Envelope
- Tickled Pink card stock (WorldWin Papers)
- Fresh Collection patterned (Creative Imaginations): Sweet Thang; String Bikini; Wink
- Fresh ABC Swatchbook rub-ons (Creative Imaginations)
- Pink paper flower
- ColorBox Pastel Pink Fluid Chalk ink pad (Clearsnap)
- White dimensional paint
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Circle template, or circle punches of various sizes
- Corner rounder punch
- The Diagolope envelope template (#TPL06) (Judi-Kins)
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 4”x8-1/2”; round corners.
- 2. Cut 3-3/4”x8-1/4” striped paper piece, round corners, and ink edges. Adhere to card.
- 3. Cut three circles of different sizes from words paper; largest is 3-1/4”. Ink circle edges. Apply monogram rub-on to largest circle.
- 4. Trace circles onto cardstock; cut out 1/8” to 1/4” beyond traced lines using standard or scallop-edge scissors to create mattes. Adhere circle layers together. Dot borders with dimensional paint; let dry.
- 5. Adhere smallest and largest circles to card. Apply “Hugs and Kisses” rub-on. Adhere paper flower.
- 6. Follow template instructions to create envelope from floral/plaid paper. Ink edges before applying adhesive. Adhere remaining circle accent to envelope.
by Linda Beeson