"The Woman Who" Tag Folio
- Cardstock: black; heavyweight brown kraft
- Patterned of choice (for inside covers)
- Black/white dot grosgrain ribbon, 5/8”, 1 yd.
- Assorted stamps: All Night Media Posh Impressions wood mount (Plaid); Posh Impressions EZ Mount (Sunday International); The Woman Who Works quote (Wordsworth Art Stamps); etc.
- Acrylic block
- Ink pads: clear embossing; black pigment
- Detail embossing powders: opaque white; black
- Heat tool
- 1. Cut three 5-3/4”x7-1/2” pieces from kraft cardstock for front and back covers.
- 2. Cut 7-1/2”x10” kraft piece, marking 10” edges at 1” increments. Score and accordion fold on lines. Adhere left edge of folded strip on top of right edge of inside front cover. Adhere right edge of strip on top of left edge of inside back cover.
- 3. Cut patterned paper to cover inside front and back covers. Center and adhere ribbon to back cover; adhere remaining 5-3/4”x7-1/2” kraft piece over ribbon.
- 4. Cut twelve 2-3/8”x4-3/4” pieces from kraft cardstock; clip top corners to make tags. Using photo as guide, stamp and emboss both sides of each tag. Stamp and emboss images onto black cardstock, cut out, and adhere to tags for added dimension.
- 5. Open folio. Glue first three tags to top of first fold; flip to left. Repeat until all tags are secure; you will have four tag layers.
- 6. Stamp and emboss cover designs on black cardstock, including “The Woman Who” quote. Cut out elements and adhere to front cover.
by Sandy Harper Fritz