Groovy Girl Alexa Card
- Cardstock: Shimmery White, Close to Cocoa (Stampin’ Up!); Feldspar (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Hippie Chic patterned (SEI)
- Hippie Chic Rub-ons (SEI)
- Hodgepodge Hardware Brushed Silver fastener and brads (Stampin’ Up!)
- Green Ice Rhinestone Brad (Stampin’ Up!)
- Pink paper flowers, two
- Pale pink taffeta ribbon
- Stamps: Alexa’s Set (Missy B Designs); Groovy Day sentiment (A Muse Artstamps)
- Ink pads: Brilliance Graphite Black pigment (Tsukineko); Classic Stampin’ Close to Cocoa dye (Stampin’ Up!)
- Copic Ciao markers (Imagination International)
- Key tag punch (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 5-1/2”x8-1/2”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 3”x5-1/4” circle paper piece; adhere to card, leaving 1/8” border around three sides. Apply flower border rub on along top edge.
- 3. Attach metal fastener to left side of card with brad as shown. Tie ribbon to clip and attach opposite end to right side of card with brad; trim excess.
- 4. Stamp Alexa in Graphite Black on white cardstock. Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Matte on blue cardstock. Adhere image to card on angle.
- 5. Stamp brown sentiment on white cardstock; trace “groovy” letters with markers. Punch out sentiment into key tag. Color edge with marker. Adhere tag to card using adhesive dots.
- 6. Layer two flowers together and insert jewel brad through center. Adhere flower to card.
by Lauren Meader