My Hero Card
- Green cardstock
- Patterned: Cosmo, Starz (A2Z Essentials); Black Board (BoBunny)
- Black Tiny Alpha Stickers (Making Memories)
- Silver star brad (Making Memories)
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Hole punch, 1/16”
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 7-1/4”x7-1/2”; score and fold in half. Ink edges.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2”x7” black paper piece, sand edges, and adhere to card.
- 3. Using photo as guide, draw oval, circle, and star onto back of patterned papers; alternately, use templates to trace shapes. Cut out shapes, cutting centers from oval and circle. Sand all paper edges.
- 4. Cut oval where it will be hidden by star. Intertwine oval and circle and adhere to card. Adhere star to card over oval.
- 5. Apply letter sticker title to card. Insert brad. Punch two holes on either side of oval; tie twine through holes.
by Linda Beeson