America's Freedom Card
- Cardstock: dark red; metallic silver
- Patterned: Desert Courage (Karen Foster Design); Nostalgic Military (Masterpiece Studios)
- Patriotic Sentiments rub-ons (Royal & Langnickel)
- Red/white/blue star-print grosgrain ribbon
- Small silver ball chain
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- 1. Cut red cardstock to 7”x8”; score and fold in half. Cut 6-3/4”x7-3/4” desert paper piece.
- 2. Cut four mini posters from nostalgic paper and lightly sand edges; matte on red cardstock. Use photo as guide to adhere posters to desert paper. Wrap ribbon around paper as shown, adhering ends at back, and adhere paper to card.
- 3. Apply “freedom” rub-on to silver cardstock; cut out into small tag shape with rounded corners. Punch hole at top. Thread ball chain through hole; fasten ends.
- 4. Tie second ribbon length around chain and into a bow; adhere bow to card. Adhere tag to card as shown.
by Loretta Mateik