Happy Cap & Gown Day Card
project size: 3-3/4”x7-1/4”
- Rugged patterned (Paper Salon): Mini Stars; Gears; Words.
- Simply Stated™ Expressions Mini Rub-Ons (Making Memories).
- Circle punch or template, 2-1/8”.
- Sewing machine and black thread.
- Computer and printer; Hootie computer font.
- 1. Cut star paper to 7-1/4”x7-1/2”; score and fold in half. Sand paper edges to reveal white core.
- 2. Punch four circles from gears paper, sand edges, and adhere to card as shown.
- 3. Type “Happy Cap & Gown Day” and print on back of words paper. Cut out, tearing top and bottom edges. Roughly turn down torn edges to create scroll effect. Sand scroll edges and adhere to card. Machine-sew zigzag stitch across top and bottom.
- 4. Apply rub-on sentiment in lower right corner.
- Give Me a Letter - Great Fonts for Paper Crafters
- 1. Online • www.webfontlist.com • www.free-fonts.com • www.acidfonts.com • www.fonttrader.com • fonts.goldenweb.it
- 2. CDs • Chatterbox Inc. (chatterboxinc.com) • Autumn Leaves (creativityinc.com)
- 3. At Home • Alphabet stamps • Rub-on letters • Pre-loaded fonts in word-processing program • Your own handwriting
by Linda Beeson