- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Soft Sky; Old Olive
- Laurel Scrap Strip 1 patterned (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
- Laurel Blessed Chipboard Embellishments (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
- Silver Star brad (Making Memories)
- Vintage Hip Textured Tape (Making Memories)
- Bling Rectangles (Heidi Swapp for Advantus)
- Circle punch, 3/4”
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 8”x9”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 3-3/4”x8” paper piece and adhere to card. Apply tape down right edge.
- 3. Punch three green circles, insert brads, and adhere to left edge.
- 4. Sand edge of chipboard sentiment and adhere to card. Adhere frame around chipboard.
by Julia Stainton