Congratulations Diploma Card
project size: 4-3/4”x5-1/2”
- Card stock: black; white; silver.
- Printer paper.
- Black ribbon: wide organdy; grosgrain.
- Rubber stamp sets (Lizzie Anne Designs): Sketched Sentiments; Celebrations II.
- Ink pads: black; opaque white.
- Cuttlebug™ Die Cutter & Embosser and Congrats Words Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft®).
- Circle punches: 1-1/4”; 1-3/8”.
- Dimensional adhesive dots.
- 1. Cut black card stock to 4-3/4”x11”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4” white card stock square; follow manufacturer’s instructions to emboss panel.
- 3. Cut 4” organdy ribbon length; cut one end in a “V.” Adhere ribbon to left side of panel, wrapping end to back. Matte panel on 4-1/4” silver card stock square. Adhere to card. Stamp white sentiment in lower right corner.
- 4. Stamp black cap on white card stock; punch out with smaller circle. Punch larger circle from black card stock. Adhere layers together; adhere to card with adhesive dots.
- 5. Cut 3-3/4”x6” piece from white printer paper and roll into scroll. Tie with grosgrain ribbon. Flatten slightly and adhere to card with adhesive dots.
by Lauren Meader