Pink Bling Congratulations Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Pink Passion; Basic Black; Whisper White
- Marlena Dietrich patterned (Tinkering Ink)
- Hot pink/white dot sheer ribbon
- Bling strips (Hero Arts)
- Stamps (Inkadinkado): Graduation Cap; Congratulations; Congratulations Background
- Ink pads: Jet Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Pink Passion Classic Stampin’ Dye (Stampin’ Up!)
- Blender pen
- Craft punches: Ticket corner (Stampin’ Up!); 1/8” circle
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2”x11”; score and fold in half. Cut 5-1/4” patterned paper piece; adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp sentiments on white cardstock and cut out. Punch corners with ticket punch. Matte “congratulations” on black cardstock and words on pink; ticket punch corners. Hole punch left end of “congratulations” piece.
- 3. Use blender pen and pink ink to highlight large sentiment and a few random words on background piece. Adhere to card as shown, using adhesive dots for “congratulations.”
- 4. Stamp black cap on white cardstock; cut out. Adhere to card with adhesive dot. Adhere one gem to center.
- 5. Cut 1”x5-1/4” pink cardstock strip; stamp with pink caps. Adhere to card.
- 6. Tie ribbon around card front, through hole in sentiment block. Adhere gem strip to card.
by Lindsey Botkin