#1 Dad Card
project size: 5”x5-1/8”
- Brown card stock.
- Primrose Stripe patterned (BoBunny).
- Stickers: Father Knows Best (Flair Designs); Die-Cut Tags (Daisy D’s).
- Rub-ons: Bella Journee Paris (Bo Bunny); Only One You (C-Thru Ruler Co.).
- Play All Day Cool Clipz (Bo Bunny).
- Antique Silver Biggie Brad (Karen Foster Design).
- Brown/white gingham ribbon.
- 1. Cut brown card stock to 5”x10-1/4”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4”x4-7/8” paper piece. With fold at top, adhere paper to card.
- 3. Adhere notebook tag sticker across bottom of card. Tie ribbon around card; knot at left. Insert brad near knot.
- 4. Use photo as guide to adhere small tag stickers over ribbon. Apply “important” rub-on as shown. Attach clip to card.
- 5. Apply postmark and border rub-ons. Adhere Dad stickers.
by Michelle Tardie