Stitched & Beaded Card
- Pearlescent cardstock (The Paper Co.): green; white
- Purple satin ribbon, 3/4”
- Tulip Glam it Up! Iron-On Crystals (iLoveToCreate): green; purple
- Seed beads: pearlescent green; pearlescent purple; vitrail
- Vitrail bugle beads
- Green embroidery floss
- Purchased “Bead Medallion 2: Fern” stitching template (www.stitchingcards.com)
- Friend stamp (Quietfire Design)
- Embossing ink pad
- Black embossing powder
- Krylon 18kt Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Fine embroidery needle
- Self-healing mat
- Heat tool
- Computer and printer with Internet connection
- Aleene’s adhesives (iLoveToCreate): Original Tacky Glue; Paper Glaze
- 1. Make green card base. Edge card with Leafing Pen; let dry.
- 2. Cut 4”x5-1/2” white cardstock panel. Download and print stitching diagram from Stitching Cards site on Internet. Place card stock panel over self-healing mat and use needle to pierce stitching pattern. Using photo as guide, stitch and bead design.
- 3. Wrap ribbon around right side of panel, taping ends at back. Tie double bow and adhere to ribbon with Tacky Glue. Adhere panel to card with Tacky Glue; let dry.
- 4. Stamp “friend” at lower right; heat emboss with black powder.
- 5. Using Paper Glaze, adhere three green gems to ribbon and three purple gems to card.
by Deborah March