Simply Stamped Wall Décor
size: 33” tall
- White wooden frames, 4”x6”
- Cardstock: white; lavender; yellow; dk. green; olive
- Eyelets, four each: purple; green; yellow
- Gold thread
- Ribbon: 1/4”: lavender; green; 1-1/2”: white/gold
- White chain
- White cup hooks, 10
- Stamps: Iris; Sunflower; sentiment
- VersaMark Watermark ink pad
- Pearl Ex pigment powders
- Preserve It! Spray Sealer
- Eyelet setter
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- 1. Remove glass from frames; discard. Cut white cardstock as follows: two 4”x6” rectangles (backgrounds); two 2-1/2”x4-1/2” rectangles (flowers); 2-3/4”x4-3/4” rectangle (sentiment). Stamp flowers and words on white cardstock. Use paintbrush to apply pigment powders to stamped images.
- 2. Cut 3-1/4”x5-1/4” rectangles from lavender and yellow cardstock, 4”x6” rectangle from dk. green cardstock, and 3”x5” rectangle from olive cardstock. Mat iris stamped image onto lavender cardstock, sunflower image onto yellow cardstock, and sentiment onto olive cardstock.
- 3. Mat flower images onto white cardstock and sentiment onto dk. green cardstock. Apply sealer. Use eyelet setter to punch holes in corners of each stamped image rectangle. Attach four purple eyelets to iris image, yellow eyelets to sunflower image, and green eyelets to sentiment. Thread two strands gold thread through each eyelet; glue ends to back.
- 4. Place images inside frames. Attach cup hooks to frames and use chains to connect frames as shown. Adhere green and lavender bows to flower images. Tie large white/gold ribbon bow hanger and attach to top of frame.
by Lisa Rojas