Trinkets & Treasures Necklace
- Chain, 9" length
- Wire (to match chain), 18-gauge
- Organza ribbon, 1/2"-wide, 1 yd.
- Vintage jewelry items: watch face; crystal/pearl pieces
- Busy Bee Metal Finding (Vintaj Natural Brass Co.)
- Jump rings
- 18kt Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- 1. Use pliers to open chain and separate into two equal lengths.
- 2. Use jump rings to attach chain to top of watch face.
- 3. Color bee with Leafing Pen and use jump ring to attach to watch along with crystal beads as shown.
- 4. Attach jump rings to jewelry pieces and attach to chain.
- 5. Use jump rings to attach crystal/pearl pieces to chain.
- 6. Cut ribbon to desired length.
- 7. Use jewelry spacer and wire to attach ribbon to each side of chain. Wrap wire around ribbon to secure.
by Rebekah Meier