Sparkling Bird Centerpiece
size: 16” tall
- Glass jar, 7” tall
- Patterned papers: Star Bright; Holly Jolly Stripe
- Rejoice Cardstock Stickers
- Spring Bliss chipboard accent
- Green self-adhesive ribbon
- Silver ribbon
- Artificial floral/greenery: green reindeer moss; berry & leaf sprigs; pom-pom ball, angel pin spray; pinecone; Eucalyptus; Atlantic pine
- Cardinal poke
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam block (to fit inside jar)
- Double-sided tape
- Foam tape squares
- 1. Cover jar with Star Bright paper.
- 2. Adhere green ribbon around jar top and bottom; ink edges.
- 3. Use foam tape squares to adhere star stickers to jar front.
- 4. Cut STYROFOAM block to fit inside jar. Glue block inside jar and moss to top of block.
- 5. Trim floral sprigs and cardinal poke to desired lengths. Apply glue to ends and insert into STYROFOAM as desired.
- 6. Use silver ribbon to tie sticker tag to centerpiece.
- 7. Adhere “Hallelujah” tag to floral stem; glue end and insert into STYROFOAM.
by Michelle Tardie