Pearls & Crystals Candle Wrap
- Green pillar candle, 3” diameter, 6” tall
- Artistic Wire (Beadalon): Black, 22-gauge; Silver, 16-gauge
- Assorted pearl and crystal beads of choice
- Crystallized Swarovski Elements: Silver Swirl & Black Flower Pendant
- Tools (Beadalon): Round-nosed Pliers, Wire Snips
- 527 Multi-Use Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Thread assorted pearls and crystal beads onto black wire, gluing them randomly spaced onto wire.
- 2. Wrap wire four times loosely around candle. Use wire snips to cut ends. Use lighter to heat 1/2” wire end and press into back of candle. Repeat with remaining wire end.
- 3. Use pliers to tighten wire around candle, bending every 1” to 1-1/2”, creating a random pattern along entire beaded wire length.
- 4. Snip 1” length from silver wire and bend in half around tip of round-nose pliers to create a “U” shape. Place through pendant loop. Use lighter to heat both ends of wire and press into front of candle in center of wires.
by Keri Lee Sereika