Stamped Postage Card Album
- Soft-cover photo album, 4-1/2”x6-1/2”, holds 36 photos
- Cardstock: Pretty Pink; Light Pretty Pink; Dark Spring Green
- Amy Butler Sola 12”x12” Double-Sided Paper Pad
- Life’s Journey Metal Art Brass Letters: BON VOYAGE
- Holiday Collection Grateful Bobbins Green Ribbon
- Prang DAS Air Hardening Modeling Clay
- Intl. Tour De Luxe rubber stamp set
- Black water-based dye ink pad
- Pinking decorative-edge scissors
- Rolling pin
- Waxed paper
- Craft Glue Dots
- 1. Place one-quarter package of clay onto waxed paper and roll to 1/4” thick. Stamp postage images onto clay, leaving enough space between images to cut them out with pinking scissors. Let dry completely.
- 2. Remove inserts from album covers. If covers are sealed, use craft knife to carefully slit tops.
- 3. Cut green cardstock to 6-1/4”x8-3/4”; score and fold in half. Cut 4-1/8”x5-7/8” light pink piece; set aside.
- 4. Cut one 3-1/4”x5-5/8” and one 4-1/2”x6-1/4” piece from brown/pink oval paper. Insert larger piece into back album cover. Adhere smaller piece to light pink piece, leaving 1/8” border on three sides.
- 5. Adhere green ribbon to cardstock, overlapping edge of paper; secure ends at back. Adhere to card front.
- 6. Use glue dots to adhere metal letters to card as shown.
- 7. Measure stamped images and add 1/4” to each measurement; cut Pretty Pink cardstock to size and layer under stamped images. Adhere clay pieces to card as shown.
- 1. Create card/album sets for bride and groom, new parents, pet owners, gardeners, and more. Just choose an appropriate rubber stamp set.
- 2. Stamp letters onto clay, too, instead of using metal embellishments. Dust with pigment powders for color and shine.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.