Many Thanks Card
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Soft Sky
- Sweets Epoxy Flower Sticker
- Green ribbon
- Pewter brad
- Rubber stamps: Many Thanks; Shapes and Stitches
- Classic Stampin’ Dye ink pads: Basic Black; Groovy Guava; Soft Sky; Certainly Celery
- Aquapainter Watercolor Brush
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 4-1/4”x11”; score and fold in half. Cut white cardstock to 4”x5-1/4”; stamp repeatedly with “Thank You” ribbon image as shown. Watercolor each stripe with ink; see “Techniques.”
- 2. Stamp large sentiment at bottom right. Adhere panel to card front.
- 3. Cut and twist short ribbon length and adhere to card front. Insert brad through flower center and bend back ends; adhere to card front over ribbon.
by Julia Stainton