Birthday Monkey Card
- Suede Brown Dark cardstock
- Patterned: Stripes; Dots
- Jute twine
- Tailored Tin rubber stamp sets: On Safari; Simply Sentiments
- Coffee Bean ink pad
- Stacking Oval craft punches: 2-1/8”; 2-5/16”
- Foam adhesive squares
- 1. Cut cardstock to 5-1/2”x8-1/2”; score and fold in half. Cut stripe paper to 4”x5-1/4”, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 1”x5-1/4” dot strip and 1-1/4”x5-1/4” tan strip (reverse side); adhere layers together. Ink edges and adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp monkey on tan side of paper; punch out with smaller oval. Punch larger oval from cardstock; adhere layers together. Stamp sentiment on tan paper, cut out, and ink edges. Adhere to card.
- 4. Punch two holes at left; tie jute through holes.
- 1. Monkeys not your favorite jungle dweller? Choose from other critters in the set.
- 2. Try embossing monkey and sentiment for extra bit of pizzazz!
by Melanie Douthit