Blessings To You Card
- DoubleMates Terrific Teal cardstock
- Azure patterned
- Black/white stitched ribbon
- Rubber stamps: Distressed Floral Background; Blessings
- Ancient Page Coal Black Dye Inkpad
- 1. Cut cardstock to 6-1/4”x7-1/2”; score and fold in half, darker side out. Cut 3-1/2”x6” Azure piece and adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp black background image on light teal cardstock. Cut into three 1-5/8”x2-7/8” pieces. Cut three 1-3/4”x3” dark teal pieces. Adhere layers together; adhere to card as shown.
- 3. Cut small slit in card fold and thread ribbon through; tie at left front.
- 4. Stamp sentiment on light teal cardstock; trim into square and mat on dark teal. Adhere sentiment to card, over ribbon, with foam tape.
by Linda Beeson for WorldWin Papers