sizes: invitation, 5-1/2”x5-1/2”; favor bag topper, 3”x4”
- Purchased party hat
- Cardstock: ColorMates Outdoorsy Olive; Treasures Papyrus
- Patterned: Gears; Wheels; Plaid
- Black/white gingham ribbon
- Rubber stamps: All Boy Tailored Tin set; It’s a Party
- Coffee Bean ink pad
- Coluzzle Nested Circle Template
- Corner rounder punch
- Cellophane candy bags
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 5-1/2”x11”; score and fold in half. Cut 4-1/4” Plaid square and round corners; sand edges to distress. Tie ribbon around plaid paper; adhere to card front.
- 2. Stamp dinosaur on cream cardstock; cut out using template. Ink edges.
- 3. Cut slightly larger circle from Gears paper as shown; adhere stamped circle to center. Sand edges. Mat on larger green circle. Adhere circle to card front with foam tape.
- 4. Stamp sentiment on cream cardstock; cut out and ink edges. Adhere sentiment below layered circles.
- Party Hat
- 1. Open paper hat and trace onto back of Wheels paper; cut out. Reassemble and glue party hat; adhere paper to hat.
- 2. Follow Steps 2 and 3 above to create dinosaur circle. Adhere to hat.
- Favor Bag
- 1. Cut 4” Plaid square; score and fold in half. Fill candy bag, fold over end, and staple topper in place.
- 2. Follow Steps 2 and 3 above to create dinosaur circle. Cut and knot ribbon length and adhere to one side. Adhere to bag topper.
- 1. Use instructions to create party gear for every theme from baby shower to girls’ night to Halloween.
- 2. Sanding paper edges, especially papers with a white core, gives projects an appealing weathered look.
by Linda Beeson for Paper Salon