Friends Forever Card
- Rose cardstock
- Patterned: Blue Skies; Garden Grass; Telling Stories
- Bright pink sheer ribbon
- Clear Expressions Friendship-T stamp set
- ColorBox Dark Peony Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Sewing machine and white thread
- 1. Cut rose cardstock to 5-1/4”x11”; score and fold in half. Cut 5” square from green paper, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 2-1/4”x5” strip from lined paper; ink edges. With fold at top, adhere strip to card as shown; stamp greeting. Machine sew white straight stitch around paper edges.
- 3. Cut several flowers from floral paper, cutting one from corner of paper and leaving corner intact. Adhere flowers to card, placing corner bloom just inside stitched card corner. Tie ribbon around card front and adhere one flower over ribbon.
by Melanie Douthit