Circles & Squares Bracelet
- Antique Gold Large Textured Cable Chain*, 8 links
- Antique Copper items*: Raised Pendant Small Square; Flat Tags Mini Squares, two; Toggle Rings, two
- Antique Gold items*: Raised Tag Mini Square; Toggle Rings, two; Leaf Left Toggle Bar
- Antique Silver Small Jump Rings*, two
- Graphic Florals Collage Sheet*
- Graphic Florals Transfer Sheet*
- Agate with Glitter Gold Pardo Jewelry Clay (Viva Décor)
- Gel du Soleil UV Resin*
- UV Lamp*
- Bone folder or any smooth burnishing tool
- Small dish of water
- Water spray bottle
- Jewelry pliers
- *Products by Nunn Design
- 1. Use fingers to push and press a large pea-sized ball of clay into bezel of Raised Pendant Small Square. Fill entire square area of bezel so that clay is slightly domed above bezel rim.
- 2. Cut out square flower image from Graphic Floral Collage Sheet. Place image, face down, onto raw clay. Press and rub back of image with fingers, making good contact between paper and clay. Let image rest for about a minute.
- 3. Lightly mist back of image with three to four sprays of water. Gently, yet firmly, rub back of damp image in a circular motion with smooth bone folder. Rub entire area of image. Mist back of image with a little more water. Gently rub back of image with fingertip until shreds of wet paper begin to come away, leaving the toner from the image transferred onto the raw clay. Continue rubbing with fingertip until all paper bits are removed. Bake metal and clay piece in oven according to clay package instructions. Remove from oven and let cool.
- 4. Cut mini square image from Graphic Floral Transfer Sheet. Drop image into small dish of water for 40 seconds. Remove image from water and slide top filmy portion onto Gold Raised Tag Mini. Dab top of image with paper towel to remove excess water. Brush a thin layer of Nunn Design Sealant overall. Let dry.
- 5. Pour a thin coat of Gel du Soleil UV Resin over both prepared square bezels. Tip and twirl pendants around to cover image area completely. Place bezels in UV lamp for 20 minutes to cure.
- 6. Attach the following to one loop of the clay-filled bezel: gold chain link, copper toggle ring, gold chain link, gold toggle ring, gold chain link, copper toggle ring, gold chain link, and leaf toggle bar.
- 7. Attach the following to the remaining loop of clay-filled bezel: gold chain link, image-covered mini raised tag, gold chain link, copper flat tag mini, gold chain link, copper flat tag mini, gold chain link, and gold toggle bar.
by Mary Lynn Maloney for Nunn Design