Morning Mist ATC Pair
- Cream Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), two
- White cardstock
- Oriental coin charms, two
- Thin black bonded cord
- Rubber stamps: Crane; Medium and Large Solid Rectangle Shadow; Shadow II; Bamboo
- Ink pads: black dye; Tim Holtz Tattered Rose, Old Paper, and Weathered Wood Distress Inks; Big & Juicy Waterfall and Soothing Sunset Rainbow Pads
- Gold gel pen
- 1. Stamp blue-themed ATC using shadow stamps, Waterfall ink pad, and Weathered Wood ink pad. Use Soothing Sunset, Tattered Rose, and Old Paper ink pads for pink-themed ATC.
- 2. Stamp black bamboo twice on left side of card. Stamp crane onto scrap of white cardstock; cut out.
- 3. Outline select crane feathers and beak with gold gel pen, as well as some bamboo leaves. Draw dot/line border around card edges. Ink card edges using appropriate rainbow ink pad. Adhere crane to card.
- 4. Glue coin charm to lower right corner. Cut four 4” cord lengths; knot centers together and glue knot to top of charm. Separate fibers with fingers.
by Sharon Belmont