Think Green Card
- Cardstock: Spring Willow Medium; Iced Kiwi
- Patterned: March Days; Squeeze
- March Cardstock Stickers
- Green/white flower button
- Green embroidery floss and sewing needle
- Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter and Mini Monograms Cartridge
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- 1. Cut darker cardstock to 4-1/4”x11”; score and fold in half. Cut following pieces, ink edges, and adhere to card as shown: 4”x5-1/4” lighter cardstock; 3-3/4”x5” floral paper.
- 2. Cut following pieces, ink edges, and adhere at left side of card as shown: 2”x5” light cardstock strip; 1-3/4”x5” March strip.
- 3. Use cutter to cut 2-1/2” scalloped circle from darker cardstock; cut scallop in half and ink edges. Adhere to right of center strip as shown.
- 4. Sew button to center of flower and to card front; adhere sticker to card front.
by Melanie Douthit