Butterfly Journey Box
- White glossy cardstock
- Pop-Ups Flower Pack
- Charmed Quotes metal plaque
- Black brad
- Black organdy ribbon
- Butterfly Kisses stamp set
- Classic Stampin’ Dye ink pads: Basic Black; Cool Caribbean; Positively Pink
- Sharpie fine-point permanent markers: Pink; Turquoise
- Sponge daubers
- 1. Carefully remove flower tin from box. Remove box lid and color random flowers using markers; let dry.
- 2. Cut cardstock to fit inside bottom of box. Stamp black butterfly in center, combining outline image with desired wing pattern image from stamp set. Re-ink stamp and stamp again on scrap cardstock.
- 3. Using sponge daubers, ink wings blue and pink as shown, blending colors. Cut out second butterfly and adhere body to body of first image. Gently lift wings upward for dimension.
- 4. Replace box lid. Use double-stick tape to adhere metal plaque to corner, covering box logo.
- 5. Wrap ribbon around opposite corners of box; tie bow at upper left. Insert brad through pink flower and adhere to box.
- 1. In addition to flowers, Pop-Ups boxes come decorated with hearts, dots, and butterflies, too.
- 2. Add ribbon hanger to create ornament. Replace butterfly with photo for fun frame. So many options!
by Lauren Meader