Good Luck Card & Envelope
- Cardstock: Bristol; Preston; Chatham; white
- Make it... Personal Rub-Ons: Hello; Birthday; Script ABC (uppercase, lowercase)
- Squeeze Personal Die-Cutting System and Heart Die
- Circle punch, 1/2”
- Envelope template
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 6”x8”; score and fold in half. Cut 4”x6” green piece; adhere to card front. Cut 3-3/4”x5-3/4” white piece; adhere to green. Cut 2-3/4” blue square and mat with yellow cardstock; adhere off-center to card front.
- 2. Cut four hearts from green cardstock for clover petals. Punch 1/2” circle for center. Hand-cut small arc-shaped piece for stem. Adhere clover elements to blue box as shown.
- 3. Apply “good luck” rub-on to card front. Apply “happy” rub-on to inside of card; use alphabet rub-ons to spell “St. Patty’s” or desired message.
- 4. Create coordinating envelope from cardstock using envelope template.
by Angie Hagist for One Heart…One Mind