Spring Mini Card
- Cardstock: Cool Caribbean; Old Olive; Pumpkin Pie
- White Circle Aluminum Metal Edge Tag
- Apricot grosgrain ribbon
- Fresh Favorites II yellow button
- Perennial Favorites rubber stamp set
- Stampin’ Write markers: Old Olive; Pumpkin Pie
- Stampin’ Dimensionals adhesive dots
- Circle punch, 1/2”
- 1. Cut Old Olive cardstock to 3”x6”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 2” Cool Caribbean square. Punch four 1/2” Pumpkin Pie circles and adhere under right edge of square to form scalloped border.
- 3. Color flower stamp Pumpkin Pie and word Old Olive; stamp center of tag. Adhere button to flower center. Adhere tag to blue square.
- 4. With fold at top, tie ribbon around card front, knotting at right side. Use adhesive dots to adhere flower square to card front over ribbon.
by Amy Yingling for Stampin’ Up!