Thanks a Bunch Photo Card
- Brown cardstock
- Wild Asparagus Boy Borders & Tabs stickers
- Thanks a Bunch rub-on
- Enamel flower charm
- Blue/white daisy ribbon
- Daisy photo, 4”x5-1/2”
- Paper Cutter
- 1. Cut cardstock to 5-1/2”x8-1/2”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Adhere striped border sticker to right edge of card front and photo to left edge. Adhere scalloped border stickers to left edge of card, over photo, as shown.
- 3. Apply sentiment rub-on to photo.
- 4. Use craft knife to cut small slit in card spine for ribbon, 1/2” from bottom edge. Cut 10” ribbon length and thread through slit to card front. Trim ribbon at angle; overlap and adhere ends. Adhere charm to card.
by Kathleen Paneitz