- Double-sided patterned: Harmony Floral; Harmony Petite Dot
- Harmony Alphabet Stickers
- Harmony Rub-Ons
- Large daisy
- Blue button
- White string
- Spa ink pad
- 1. Cut floral paper to 5”x8-1/2”; score and fold in half. Cut 1-3/4”x5” and 2-3/4”x5” dot strips; turn smaller piece to solid side. Ink paper edges and adhere layers to card.
- 2. Adhere flower to card as shown. Tie string through button and adhere to flower center.
- 3. Ink “hi” sticker edges and adhere to card. Apply rub-ons as desired.
- 1. Inked paper edges look fantastic, but don’t stop there! Ink embellishment edges, too, like Julia did.
- 2. Reverse dot and floral papers for a different twist on this design.
by Julia Sandvoss for Paper Salon