It's a Girl! Birth Announcement
- Cardstock: Argyle Scoop; White
- Double-sided patterned: Chocolate Stripe; Funky Stripe; Dotted Scoop
- Make it... Personal Rub-Ons: It’s a Girl; Hearts & Doo Dads
- White chipboard letters, GiRL
- Craft punches: Super Daisy; 1/2” circle
- 1. Cut argyle card stock to 5”x10”; score and fold in half, white side out. Cut 4-1/2” square from Dotted Scoop; cut in half diagonally. Adhere triangle to front bottom corner. Add stitch lines with black pen.
- 2. Use daisy punch to punch 22 flowers from Chocolate Stripe paper. Layer flowers in pairs, dot side up, off-setting petals. Adhere layers at center only.
- 3. Punch eleven circles from Funky Stripe. Apply rub-on swirl to each and adhere to flower centers. Adhere ten flowers to card as shown, adhering centers only. Slightly bend petals up for dimension.
- 4. Outline and dot chipboard letters with black pen; adhere to card. Apply “it’s a” rub-on above letters. Use pen to add three dots after rub-on.
- 5. For inside, cut 3” white cardstock square and mat on 3-1/2” Dotted Scoop square. Handwrite birth information and adhere to center of card. Draw stitch lines around both layers with black pen; adhere last flower to upper right corner.
by Tami Sanders for One Heart…One Mind