April Thoughts Card
- Cardstock: Beetle Black; Lily White
- April patterned
- Sheer black/turquoise ribbon
- White Bitty Blossoms paper flowers
- Whiskers Flower rubber stamp
- Ink pads: Craft Stampin’ White Pigment; Classic Stampin’ Dye: Basic Black; Going Gray; Certain Celery; Cool Caribbean; Apricot Appeal
- Aqua Painter brush
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser and Thanks Embossing Set
- Small corner rounder punch with removable guard
- 1. Cut black cardstock to 4-1/4”x11”; score and fold in half. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to emboss with “thoughtful” folder. Ink card edges white; gently rub white ink pad over embossed greeting.
- 2. Cut white cardstock slightly smaller than card front. Use corner rounder punch, guard off, to create scalloped edges. Adhere patterned paper as shown. Tie ribbon around panel, tying through flower centers. Adhere to card front.
- 3. Stamp black bunny onto white cardstock; trim as shown. Colorize image using water brush and dye inks. Mat bunny on black cardstock; adhere to card.
by Lauren Meader for C.C. Designs