Egg Hunt Invitation
- Cardstock: Frosted Cobalt; Suede Brown Dark
- Double-sided patterned: April Showers; May Flowers; Egg Hunt
- Brown satin ribbon
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Corner rounder punch
- Foam mounting tape
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 5-1/2”x10-1/2”. Score cardstock 3” from one end and 2-1/2” from opposite end; fold card. Round bottom corners of top flap; ink all edges brown.
- 2. Cut 2-7/8”x5-1/4” brown cardstock piece; round bottom corners and ink edges. Adhere to flap as shown. Repeat with 2-1/2”x5” striped piece.
- 3. Repeat Step 2 for bottom flap, cutting 2-1/4”x5-1/4” brown cardstock and 2”x5” floral pieces. Do not round corners.
- 4. Tie ribbon around center of closed card with bow near top; untie bow to open invitation.
- 5. Cut “Egg Hunt” label from paper; ink edges. Mat on brown cardstock and adhere to top flap only using foam tape.
- 1. Card design makes a bold statement when used as a gift card holder.
- 2. Cut small tags from coordinating papers and decorate with letter stickers or stamped monograms; tie around napkins with same satin ribbon to make unique table cards.
by Melanie Douthit