Bunny Pocket Card
- Cardstock: blue; brown
- Chocolate Bunny patterned: blue stripe; blue plaid
- Chocolate Bunny cardstock stickers
- Ivory twill ribbon
- Ivory buttons
- Brown embroidery floss
- StazOn Timber Brown ink pad
- Corner rounder punch
- Sewing machine and ivory thread
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 3-1/2”x12”; score and fold in half. Cut 3-1/4”x5-3/4” plaid piece, ink edges, and adhere to card front. Straight stitch paper edges to card front.
- 2. Cut 3”x4” piece from blue cardstock for pocket. Use corner punch to round top corners. Use compass to round off bottom corners into half-circle shape; trim. Ink edges.
- 3. Machine sew around pocket edges. Hand sew two buttons to pocket with floss, stitching “X” at center. Tie floss through third button, knotting at center; adhere to pocket. Adhere pocket to card.
- 4. Mat bunny sticker on ivory side of patterned paper; ink edges. Insert card in pocket. Ink edges of “Happy Easter” sticker, mat on blue striped paper. Ink paper edges and adhere to card. Tie twill ribbon around card front.
by Jill Cornell