- Cardstock: Frosted Yellow; Razzleberry Light; Curious Iridescent Cryogen White
- Paper flowers: pink; yellow
- Brads: pink; yellow
- Iridescent glitter
- Small cellophane bag with candies
- Kim Hughes Pretty Birds rubber stamp set
- Ink pads: Palette Burnt Umber; So Saffron
- Wizard Die-Cutting Machine and Nestabilities Scallop Dies: Classic Rectangles; Petite Circles
- Circle punches: 1-1/4”; 1-3/8”
- Glue pen
- 1. Cut yellow cardstock to 3-1/2”x8”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Place card fold just inside edge of largest rectangle die; press in machine to create 3”x3-1/2” note card, scalloped on three sides and straight edge on fold.
- 3. Open card and score 1/2” on either side of initial fold. Use small circle die to cut window.
- 4. Stamp So Saffron “PEEP” repeatedly onto card front, stamping first between opening and top of card so word is fully visible. Outline first impression with glue pen; sprinkle with glitter.
- 5. Use brads to attach paper flowers to corner. Fold card on score lines; adhere top edges together with adhesive dots. Slide candy bag inside.
- 6. Stamp Palette Burnt Umber chick onto white cardstock; color with markers. Glitter wing in same way as word. Punch out bird with 1-1/4” punch. Punch 1-3/8” pink circle. Layer circles and adhere to card.
by Lori Craig for Cornish Heritage Farms