Happy Easter Greeting
- Cardstock: Buttercream; Birchtone Light; Herbal Garden Medium; Sunflower Light
- Patterned: light gray floral; pink mini stripe
- Grosgrain ribbon: cream; green
- Rubber stamp sets: All Year Cheer (sentiment); Best of Cluck (image)
- Ink pads: ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk; Cobblestone, Yellow Ice, and Taupe Vivid Dye
- Markers: brown gray; green; light yellow; dark yellow
- Stickles Stardust glitter glue
- 1. Cut light gray cardstock to 4-1/4”x11”; score and fold in half. Ink edges Taupe. Cut 4”x5-1/4” yellow cardstock piece, ink edges Yellow Ice, and adhere to card front.
- 2. Cut 4” square from floral paper, ink edges Taupe, and adhere to card. Stamp Dark Brown sentiment. Cut 1/2”x4” pink stripe, ink edges Taupe, and adhere across card front.
- 3. Stamp Cobblestone chick onto cream cardstock; color image with markers. Trim image; ink edges Cobblestone. Mat on green cardstock. Cut 6” ribbon lengths, knot together, and adhere to panel. Adhere panel to card.
- 4. Accent flower centers on patterned paper with glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. Add flocking or other dimensional medium to chick body for touchable texture.
- 2. Instead of mounting chick panel to front of card, cut window in card front and let chick peek out.
by Lisa Johnson