Ho Ho Ho Card
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Kraft; Bazzill Basics White Circle Embossed, Core’dinations Red
- Maya Road Black Twine
- Making Memories Black Brads, six
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Hero Arts Mustache Die
- Stampabilities Whoohoo Sentiment Stamp
- Black water-based marker
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, Stampin’ Up! Dimensional Foam Dots
- 1. Make 5-1/2” square top-fold card from Kraft cardstock.
- 2. Cut White Circle Embossed panel slightly smaller than card front.
- 3. Cut 3-7/8” Red square. Die cut Mustache on slight angle from Red cardstock square.
- 4. Use black marker to ink “ho” on Whoohoo stamp. Stamp sentiment on red panel. Re-ink and stamp two more times on panel.
- 5. Attach brads to red panel using photo as guide. Wrap red panel with twine; adhere ends on back side of panel.
- 6. Adhere red panel onto white panel using dimensional adhesive. Adhere onto card front.
- 1. Die cut mustache shape from furry white felt. Adhere onto red square for a fun look.
by Cary Eldred