Best of Times Card
- Cardstock: dark gray textured, shiny teal print, silver shimmer, teal shimmer
- Black envelope, 6”x9”
- Teal sequin trim, 24” length
copy paper, large cardboard box, newspaper (to cover work surface), pencil
- Hampton Art Wood Mounted Diffusion Artist Stamps: Watch (DF2609), Newsprint (DF2135)
- Hampton Art/7gypsies Vintage Set "Best of Times" (IC0150) Rubber Stamp
- Design Master Silver Glitter Spray
- Elmer's Black Opaque Paint Marker
- Elmer's X-ACTO Tools: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, 5” Precision Tip Scissors, 12” Metal Ruler
- Elmer's CraftBond: Foam Mounting Tape, Permanent Dot Runner, Quick Dry Dual-Tip Glue Pen
- 1. Use paper trimmer to cut from cardstock: 8-1/2”x11” and 2”x3-1/4” from dark gray textured; 5”x8” from shiny teal print; 3-3/4”x7-1/2” from silver shimmer; 4-1/2”x7” and 1-1/2”x2-1/8” from teal shimmer.
- 2. Make 5-1/2”x8-1/2” side-fold card from dark grey textured paper. Set aside.
- 3. Stamp newsprint stamp at angle on silver shimmer panel. Stamp several more times at various angles, covering completely. Stamp watch on dark gray textured panel. Detail cut shape, using 1/8” border. Cut out small area inside top handle on watch. Stamp "Best of Times" onto teal shimmer panel.
- 4. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, lightly spray newsprint, watch, and phrase pieces with Silver glitter spray. Let dry.
- 5. Assemble card, using dot runner to center mount shiny teal panel on front of card. Adhere newspaper print silver shimmer panel on left side of card front. Mount phrase on dark gray panel; use two layers of foam tape to adhere phrase at top and watch at bottom of card front.
- 6. Run line of tacky glue on card front for sequin trim, ending trim through watch handle. Adhere trim along glue line; let dry. Trim ends if needed.
- 7. Adhere remaining teal shimmer panel inside card. Use Black paint marker to write greeting. Let dry.
- 1. Alter card to create a great party invite for a NYE gathering. Add party info inside card.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.