Happy 2014 Card
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, Bazzill Basics Black Prismatic
- Paper: Karen Foster Design Star Light Paper, gold metallic, gold glitter
- Me & My BIG Ideas Gold Glittered AlphaChips (CBVP-14)
paper trimmer, scoring tool, ruler, fine-tipped scissors, paper piercer
- Silhouette Electronic Die-Cutting Machine and Studio Buildings and Towers Cut Files
- Simon Says Stamp Happy Die
- Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
- Therm O Web Adhesives: XL Permanent Tape Runner, SuperStik Glue Stick
- 1. Make 4-3/4”x7-1/2” side-fold card from Soft Stone cardstock.
- 2. Cut Star Light paper to cover card front. Ink edges with Black Soot; adhere to card.
- 3. Create skyline in Silhouette by ungrouping buildings and towers files and arranging buildings so edges overlap slightly. Trace and delete center to get skyline outline. Die cut outline from gold metallic paper.
- 4. Open individual buildings and towers; copy windows from each into skyline. Die cut image from Black cardstock. Adhere black die cut over gold; adhere to bottom edge of card.
- 5. Die cut “happy” sentiment from gold glittered paper and adhere to card. Add glittered number stickers below sentiment.
- 1. Substitute glittered gold wrapping paper if gold glittered paper is unavailable.
by Alice Golden