Cupcake Napkin Rings
- WoolFelt (National Nonwovens): Peat Moss; White
- FIMO Soft Oven Bake Clay (Staedtler): White
- Americana Acrylic Paint (DecoArt): Buttermilk
- CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements Bicones (Swarovski): assorted colors, 2mm, eight; Ruby, 6mm, one
- Lacey Circles Small Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders)
- The Wizard Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (Spellbinders)
- Cover A Card Rubber Stamp (Impression Obsession): Swirls
- Acrylic Roller (Staedtler)
- Pinking Shears (Fiskars)
- Thin chipboard
- Clay-dedicated tile
- Sewing needle and thread
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay. Roll clay out onto tile work surface. Press Swirls stamp onto surface of clay. Cut 1”x5” rectangle. Roll into loop and press ends together. Press lightly to create oval-shaped ring. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay. Let cool. Paint entire surface with Buttermilk paint.
- 2. Die cut Lacey Circles from two layers of White felt. Use pinking shears to cut circles in half. Sew assorted crystals onto one layer of white felt. Use pinking shears to cut two layers of Peat Moss felt in rectangle. Trim sides to make bottom edge shorter than top edge.
- 3. Cut small rectangle from chipboard. Hot glue felt pieces to both sides of chipboard. Glue embellished cupcake to clay ring.
by Keri Lee Sereika