Tropical Fish Towel Series #2
stitch count: 36h x 92w; finished stitching size: 2-1/2”x6-1/2”
- White Aberdeen Hand Towel with 14-count Aida band (Charles Craft)
- 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on chart
- Tapestry needle (DMC), #24
- 1. Fold Aida band in half and in half again opposite way to find center. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Using two strands to cross-stitch and one strand of floss to make French knots and backstitch and design centered on fabric.
by Pam Kellogg for Charles Craft