Sweet Servers Cupcake Stand
- Duncan Oh Four Bisque: Candle Holder/Pedestal Base, two; Wavy Ware Dinner Plate; Wavy Ware Salad Plate
- Concepts Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica: Light Ginger; Light Pink; Neon Red; Kiwi Sprinkles; Really White Sprinkles; Briarwood Sprinkles
- French Dimensions: French Straw; French Papaya; French Kiwi; French Briarwood; Neon Blue; French Really Red
- Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze
- Signature Brushes*: Fan Glaze; Round, #6
- Potter's sponge
- *Products by iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Company
- 1. Wipe plates and pedestals with dampened sponge to remove bisque dust.
- 1. Brush three coats of Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze on backs of plates, letting dry between coats.
- 2. Brush three coats of Really White Sprinkles onto fronts of plates, letting dry between coats.
- 3. Make dots with the various colors of French Dimensions around the outer perimeter of plates to resemble pastry sprinkles. Let dry.
- 4. Sponge a light coat of Pure Brilliance on the dots, being careful not to disturb them, then sponge or brush Pure Brilliance onto the remainder of plate. Let dry.
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer cupcakes onto pedestals as shown.
- 2. Use #6 round to paint bottom portion of cupcake with three coats of Light Ginger, letting dry between coats.
- 3. Paint three coats of the following colors on the tops of the three cupcakes: Light Pink; Kiwi Sprinkles; Briarwood Sprinkles.
- 4. Create "chocolate chips" in the Kiwi Sprinkles cupcake frosting by dabbing the brush handle end into Briarwood Sprinkles then dabbing onto frosting.
- 5. Create dots of Neon Red on Light Pink cupcake frosting using the same method, then paint the strawberry with the same color.
- 6. Use French Straw to create a flower on the top of the chocolate cupcake then make dots on the frosting with French Kiwi.
- 7. Using French Briarwood, squeeze lines down the bottom portion of cupcake and around edges, using photo as guide. Let dry.
- 8. Create dots of all French Dimensions colors except French Briarwood along bottoms of pedestals as shown. Let dry.
- 9. Using sponge, lightly pounce bottom, top and sides of pedestals with one coat of Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- 10. Stilt plate and pedestals and fire to witness cone 06.
by Suzie Shinseki for iLoveToCreate/Duncan Enterprises