Give it a Twirl Card
- Cardstock: Black (Prism); Cream Perfect Paper Panel (My Favorite Things)
- Origins 6”x6” paper pad (BasicGrey)
- Black Royalty ribbon (My Favorite Things)
- White crocheted trim (May Arts)
- Black string
- Black adhesive pearls
- Dance the Night Away stamp set (My Favorite Things)
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Wheat
- COPIC markers (Imagination International): E000, 00, 31, 33, 53; R20; W00, 1, 5, 7
- Black 3-D Glaze Pen (Sakura)
- Sponge dauber
- Sewing machine with cream thread
- Adhesives: foam dots; clear dots; red-line tape
- 1. Make black card base.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4” black/cream lace paper square; mat on 5-1/4” square black cardstock mat.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2”x5-1/4” black cardstock strip; adhere vertically over left side of layered panel. Wrap crocheted trim around strip, adhering ends at back. Tie ribbon bow around strip, with bow 1” from top.
- 4. Trim cream paper panel to 2-3/4”x4”. Stamp black image; color with markers. Sponge edges with Wheat ink. Using black glaze pen, dot necklace and dress trim. Let dry completely.
- 5. Stamp sentiment onto cream paper panel scrap; trim into 5/8”x1-3/4” tag shape. Sponge edges with Wheat ink. Poke tiny hole in tag; tie to bow with black string.
- 6. Mat stamped image on black cardstock. Adhere to right side of layered piece, slightly overlapping crocheted trim. Adhere black pearl flourish across bottom right corner.
- 7. Adhere layered panel to card with foam dots.
by Michele Boyer