King of Kings Card
- Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! White Vellum
- Kaisercraft Crowns Flourish Pack
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Royal Purple Gems
- Stampabilities Faith Text Background Stamp
- Clearsnap Colorbox Silver Metallic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” top-fold card from Select White cardstock.
- 2. Cut White vellum to 3-3/4”x5”. Adhere to card using Mini Glue Dot in center.
- 3. Stamp background on Select White cardstock; trim to 3-3/8”x4-1/2”. Adhere to card using Dimensionals.
- 4. Adhere Crown to lower right corner of card with Mini Glue Dot. Embellish with gems.
- 1. Experiment with dark blues and light stamping for a regal and different look.
by Cary Eldred