O Holy Night
Easy-to-cut, self-adhesive, and removable, Silhouette vinyl is the perfect way to add your favorite quotes and designs directly to the walls of your home and projects. To get your Silhouette Holiday Sale discount, visit silhouetteamerica.com/black between November 28 and December 8 and enter promo code CNT upon checkout.
- Silhouette Vinyl Starter Kit
- Ceramic tile
- Picture easel
- Silhouette CAMEO Electronic Cutting Machine and Designs: Nativity Wisemen, Star
- O Holy Night
- 1. Load vinyl into the Silhouette Cameo without cutting mat. Select “Silhouette Vinyl” in media menu of cut settings.
- 2. Following manufacturer’s instructions, create and cut image in the Silhouette Studio software using Nativity Wisemen and star designs, plus font of choice for sentiment. After image is cut, remove vinyl from the Silhouette and peel away negative space, so all that remains on vinyl backing is design.
- 3. Cover vinyl design with section of transfer paper and smooth down using the Silhouette scraper tool.
- 4. Lift transfer paper off liner and arrange on tile. (Note: The vinyl design will be held in place making it easy to arrange on your tile.)
- 5. Rub vinyl firmly on clean, dry tile. Lift transfer paper, carefully making sure that all vinyl is stuck down.
- 6. Place tile on easel.
- 1. The vinyl starter kit contains all the materials you need to get started with vinyl décor, including four colors of premium vinyl, 10 feet of transfer paper, 10 vinyl designs, an instructional DVD, and Silhouette’s hook and scraper. Silhouette’s Premium Vinyl has a stronger adhesive for both indoor and outdoor use. It's gentle enough for most indoor walls, but resilient enough to withstand the sun and weather.
for Silhouette America