Chipboard Friendship Journal
- Class Act Collection Chipboard AlbumKit*
- Cardstock*: White; Golden Luster
- Boho Blooms Collection 12”x12” papers*: Blue Paisley; Pink Passion Flourish; Lemon Love; Pink Passion Border; Rainbow Stripe; Blue Script; Orange Delight Stripe
- Boho Blooms Collection embellishments*: Chipboard Stickers; Rub-Ons with Jewels; Shaped Jewels; Dome Stickers; Fabric Buttons; Ribbon Trim
- Beige ribbon, 18” lengths: 1/4”; 3/8”
- Beige wood beads, 8mm (with holes large enough for rings), 12
- Binder rings, 1-1/2”, two
- X-Acto tools**: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer; Zig Zag 4-Pack Decorative Edge Scissors; 6” Precision Tip Scissors; Corner Rounder Punch; Retractable #1 Knife; 12” Metal Ruler; 12”x12” Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- CraftBond adhesives**: Extra-Strength Glue Stick; Permanent Glue Tape Runner; Foam Mounting Tape
- Hole punch, 1/4”
- Computer and printer
- Post-it Notes (3M)
- *Products by The Paper Company/TPC Studio
- **Products by Elmer’s
- 1. Plan journal message, reviewing photos and considering “story” to be told. Consider layout in terms of front, back and two-page spreads. Decide placement of papers first, then photos and journaling, ending with embellishments. Jot journaling notes on Post-It notes and place on photos as reminders.
- 2. Cut four 6” paper squares for both sides of journal covers. Adhere one paper square to front cover using glue stick; punch holes. Adhere second paper square to front cover; punch holes. Repeat for back cover.
- 3. Cut fourteen 5-3/4” paper squares for both sides of journal pages. Plan desired placement within journal, then adhere paper and punch holes for each page in same way as covers.
- 4. Mat photos on Golden Luster cardstock or printed papers. Trim some mats and photos with decorative-edge scissors or use corner rounder punch. Adhere with glue tape runner or foam mounting tape for dimension.
- 5. Print journaling onto White cardstock. Trim and adhere to journal pages. Add embellishments.
- 6. Assemble album into tidy stack; insert binder rings. Thread six beads onto each ring and snap closed. Wrap and tie both ribbons around left side of front cover; trim ribbon ends on an angle.
for Craft Marketing Corp.