It's A Girl! Nursery Décor
size: 15" long
- Cardstock: gold mirror-finish (Michaels); ecru; sage; pink
- Heartwarming Vintage Collection Vintage Postcard Kits (Crafty Secrets): two Baby Girl; Best Buds
- Pink paper blossom with leaves
- Double-sided ecru satin ribbon (Offray)
- Pink crystal bead fringe trim
- Tulip Glam it Up! Pink Iron-on Crystals (iLoveToCreate)
- Tulip Fashion Glitter (iLoveToCreate): Gold; Clear; Mauve
- The Moment a Child is Born stamp (Quietfire Design)
- VersaFine ink pads (Tsukineko): Black; Brown
- Top Boss clear embossing powder (Clearsnap)
- Krylon 18kt Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Martha Stewart Crafts punches (EK Success Brands): butterfly; branch; heart
- The Wizard die-cutting system and dies (Spellbinders): Nestabilities Labels Four; Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis Pendants
- Detail scissors
- Krylon Matte Finish Spray (Krylon)
- Adhesives (iLoveToCreate): Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue; Aleene’s Paper Glaze; Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond
- Foam tape
- 1. Glue baby girl and girl trio images to chipboard included in postcard kits using Original Tacky Glue; let dry. Edge panels with Leafing Pen; let dry.
- 2. Stamp brown sentiment onto ecru cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Die cut into largest label shape and glue to chipboard. Die cut six gold fleur-de-lis pendants and glue to back at each side of panel.
- 3. Stamp “It’s A Girl” sentiment onto ecru cardstock; punch into heart and mat on pink. Trim to size; adhere to baby girl panel with foam tape. Detail cut some laundry line images and pram cover from baby girl panel in second kit; adhere over first panel with foam tape.
- 4. Punch three sage branches; glue branches and paper flower to sentiment panel. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply iron-on crystals.
- 5. Punch three cardstock butterflies; coat with glitter and let dry. Adhere to second and third panels. Spray all panels with Matte Finish.
- 6. Glue bead fringe to back bottom edge of girl trio panel. Cut 8” and 15” ribbon lengths. Glue panels evenly spaced to long ribbon; tie bow with short ribbon and glue to top of long ribbon.
by Deborah March