Jeweled Tree Card
Craft four of these sparkling greetings from a single 12”x12” sheet of glittery cardstock, then embellish with The Robin’s Nest Dew Drop “ornaments.”
- Cardstock: The Robin’s Nest Canada Stripe, white, green, brown embossed
- Papers: red diamond, lime green linen, sage green dot, Merry Christmas
- The Robin’s Nest Dew Drops, assorted
- Buttons, assorted
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Die-cutting system and dot embossing folder
- Unity Stamp Co. Baubled Branches Stamp
- Green chalk ink pad
- Adhesives: clear-drying liquid glue, double-sided tape
- 1. Size is 3”x6”.
- Jeweled Tree Card
- 1. Make 3”x6” side-fold card from Canada Stripe cardstock.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2”x3” green cardstock panel and 2-1/2”x2-3/4” red diamond paper panel. Center red panel on green; adhere layers together. Emboss paper with dot texture and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 3”x1-7/8” lime green paper panel; notch one end and adhere to card.
- 4. Cut 2-1/2”x7/8” sage green paper panel; adhere to card. Detail cut sentiment from Christmas paper; adhere to card.
- 5. Stamp green branch image onto white cardstock; detail cut image. Adhere to card. Cut small brown cardstock rectangle; adhere to base of branch.
- 6. Using liquid glue, adhere buttons and Dew Drops to branch. Let dry.
- 1. Be sure to use clear-drying liquid glue with Dew Drops embellishments for best effect.
by Tonya Wilson-Trantham