Add some fun to your porch décor with this twine-wrapped wreath embellished for fall. Twine gives this project its great cross-seasonal texture and charm.
- Foam wreath, 12”
- Little Yellow Bicycle Acorn Hollow Collection: Chipboard Shapes, Journaling Cards, Stick Pins
- Twine: cream, burlap
- Brown ribbon
- Green rick rack
- Xyron Adhesives: Mega Runner, 1/2” Double-Sided High Tack Tape, 3/8” High Tack Adhesive Dots
- 1. Using Xyron Mega Runner, apply adhesive around foam wreath.
- 2. Wrap burlap twine solidly around wreath form for 1-1/2” section, measured along outer edge. Leave 1” gap and cover another 1-1/2”. Repeat around entire wreath.
- 3. Wrap cream twine solidly around wreath form to fill in gaps.
- 4. Layer chipboard shapes and journaling cards onto wreath as shown using Xyron 1/2” Double-Sided High Tack Tape and Xyron 3/8” High Tack Adhesive Dots.
- 5. Wrap rick rack and ribbon around wreath at bottom left; tie into bow. Add stick pins where desired.
- 6. Use cream twine to create loop at rear for hanging.
- 1. Change this wreath to match each season by removing the embellishments and adding new ones secured with new tape and adhesive dots.
by Sharon Callis for Xyron Inc.